Are you technically inclined and do you get excited about a responsible position where you can really make a difference? Do you think it is important to contribute to a greener future by making companies, sports parks, stadiums and public spaces more sustainable? Then you might be the Mechanical Engineer we are looking for! Lumosa is a fast growing organization where we believe in an electric powered future. With specialists in mechanics, electronics and software, we realize innovative solutions: 100% in-house. From drawing board to end product.
What will you be doing as a Mechanical Engineer?
As a Mechanical Engineer, you are part of the Research & Development department. You work closely with the mechanical, electronics and software teams in the area of product innovation. You will help develop smart hardware solutions in future Lumosa products. Think of: LED lighting, charging stations and battery systems.
What do we offer you?
- A year contract for 40 hours a week, with a chance of a permanent contract afterwards;
- Depending on the knowledge and experience you bring, a good salary;
- Hooray! A thirteenth month;
- A nice secondary package including 28 days of vacation (based on full-time) and a travel allowance;
- A well-regulated pension, with low own contribution;
- Flexible working hours between 7:30 - 17:30;
- The opportunity to develop yourself through courses or trainings;
- Fun staff drinks and outings;
Who you are?
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge & experience who sees change as a challenge. We ask for:
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level, preferably with a completed education towards engineering & mechanics;
- Broad experience with SolidWorks;
- You can interpret technical drawings perfectly and are familiar with the best practices of CAD drawing;
- You are independent and translate requirements and wishes into a feasible (3D) model. You choose the right materials and components and determine dimensions and tolerances;
- You have extensive knowledge of production processes and techniques;
- You have an eye for detail, are flexible, like to work in a structured way and work well together in an international and multidisciplinary team;
- You can handle the administrative side of projects (including applicable guidelines, standards, regulations and product applications);
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing.
Who is Lumosa?
At Lumosa, we believe in an electrically powered future. A future where every kWh is used to maximum, without emissions or waste. We want to contribute to that today. The time of dreaming is over, sustainability is just a matter of doing. With all the expertise we have in-house, we devise smart solutions that always take a big step forward - in consumption, performance and lifespan. Doing it smarter today for tomorrow's generation. LED by LED we create a better world. Here and now, because the future will not wait.
The next step!
Do you think you're the perfect candidate? We would like to get to know you! Apply by contacting Myrte Mangé at +316 21846343 or firstname.lastname@example.org – also if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to your response!